Connect with us


Can I Go for NYSC Without JAMB?

Can I change my name after NYSC
Spread the love

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a mandatory one-year service program for all Nigerian graduates. However, a crucial prerequisite for participation in the NYSC is having your admission recognized by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB).

For those prospective corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB, they are considered to be improperly admitted. This situation poses a significant challenge as it affects their eligibility for the NYSC program.

Join whatsapp group for daily job recruitment and vacancies alert

The admission status of such students requires the affected Colleges of Primary Instruction (CPIs) to regularize the same with JAMB.

Regularization of admission with JAMB is a process that ensures that all admissions are properly documented and recognized by the board. This process is vital because JAMB is the official body responsible for regulating admissions into tertiary institutions in Nigeria.


If you find yourself in this situation, it’s important to contact your institution’s admissions office immediately to begin the regularization process. This process typically involves submitting your admission details to JAMB for verification and recognition.

RECOMMENDED:  Benefits, Duties & How To Become A Platoon Leader In NYSC Camp

In conclusion, going for NYSC without JAMB recognition is not possible as it stands as a fundamental requirement. Ensure your admission is regularized with JAMB to avoid any disruptions in your plans to serve your nation.


Spread the love
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Recent Posts