Connect with us


JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2024/2025 | JAMB Data Correction

How to Check jamb regularization portal
Spread the love

Join NYSC WhatsApp Group

JAMB Change of Course and Institution for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has begun!

If you participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME, you can now make changes to your JAMB course and/or institution for the upcoming academic session.

The purpose of this change is to allow JAMB candidates who know their scores and have checked the cut-off marks of their preferred institutions to adjust their choice of course and institution based on their UTME scores.

For example, if you scored below 180 in the JAMB 2023 Examination and selected a highly competitive institution like the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) or the University of Benin (UNIBEN), you can now apply for a less competitive institution to improve your chances of admission. Similarly, if you chose a popular/competitive course such as Surgery and Medicine or Accounting and scored 199 and below, it is recommended that you apply for a change of course and/or institution.

RECOMMENDED:  How Does JAMB and Institutions Give Admission?

JAMB Change of Course and Institution Requirement

Before proceeding with the change, it’s important to consider the following:

  1. Know the changes you want to make in terms of course and/or institution.
  2. Conduct thorough research to ensure that the school you want to change to has an achievable cut-off mark.
  3. You can change one or all of your courses/institutions simultaneously.
  4. Once the form is submitted, you won’t be able to make any further changes (unless JAMB updates this).
  5. Choose a course/institution that aligns with your subject combination to avoid being screened out by the school. You can refer to the JAMB Syllabus for more information.
  6. Have a few backup options in case your preferred choice is not available. Some schools, like the University of Ilorin, have a high number of candidates.
RECOMMENDED:  How To Do JAMB Regularization to Reduce Age for NYSC

JAMB Change of Course and Institution

Now, let’s discuss how to apply for JAMB Change of Institution or Course:

  1. Visit the JAMB portal at
  2. Log in with your Email and Password.
  3. Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
  4. Select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction’ or ‘2021 DE Data Correction’ from the drop-down menu, depending on your case.
  5. Proceed with the payment.
  6. After payment, complete the correction process by visiting the nearest JAMB office or an accredited center.

Jamb Data Correction Form

For those applying for changes for the year 2020 and earlier, follow these steps:

  1. Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at
  2. Log in with your Email and Password.
  3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2020 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
  4. Choose the correction you want to make, such as Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
  5. Note that some corrections may require a visit to the JAMB State Office.
RECOMMENDED:  How to Check & Print JAMB Admission Letter

Important note: Do not allow anyone else to make corrections to your data on your behalf.

JAMB Change of Course Closing Date

The closing date for the 2023 JAMB Change of Institution and Course has not been announced yet, but it typically doesn’t exceed 4 weeks.

Join NYSC WhatsApp Group
Spread the love
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Recent Posts