The information contained on NYSC Updates is for general information purposes only. NYSC Updates does not claim ownership of any images/graphics that are used on the blog, unless otherwise stated. The images/graphics that are on the blog may be available on the Internet, and are considered to be open source for use of representation purposes. The images/graphics that are on the Internet, are simultaneously in the public domain and thus promoting use by parties willing to do so. At the same time being responsible for our action, NYSC Updates will never intentionally intend to violate or infringe the rights of an individual or a firm which is expressly stated by the same. If you happen to be the SOLE rights holder of any image or material appearing on our blog www.nyscupdates.com.ng, make it a point to notify us of the same.
If an individual or a firm has any complaints of NYSC Updates using their owned or copyrighted material being unauthorized to do so and or without suitable credits for the same, they can send us a written complaint/ notice/ request to withdraw the images.
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain:
- Name, along with other valid details of the complainant along with a document expressing the party of being the SOLE right holder of the image, content, or others concerned.
- The exact place on the blog where the content was first viewed by the aggrieved party, along with visual proof of it and or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the image, content, or other.
- A declaration addressed to nyscupdates.com.ng of being the rightful owner of the work used inappropriately by us. (which will be used if ever the complaint is found to be fraudulent/misleading/ defamatory by us.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, ensure to attach a letter of authority along with the Physically or Electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
NYSC Updates reserves the right to remove any image or material from the blog at any time without prior notice.