Do you want to join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)? If yes, then you should read this article carefully to learn how to apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 on the official portal www.nscdc.gov.ng.
The NSCDC is a paramilitary organization that is responsible for protecting lives and property, maintaining law and order, and providing humanitarian services in Nigeria. The NSCDC offers various career opportunities for qualified and motivated Nigerians who want to serve their country and contribute to its security and development.
In this article, you will find out everything you need to know about the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025, including the application portal, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and more. You will also get the latest news and updates on the recruitment exercise as they happen.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal
The official application portal for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 is www.nscdc.gov.ng or www.cdfipb.careers. These are the only authorized websites where you can register and submit your application for the recruitment exercise.
Please note that the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal is not yet open for registration. The recruitment exercise is expected to commence on Monday, 12th December, 2024. You should disregard any information or website that claims otherwise.
We will update this article as soon as the application portal is open and the recruitment form is available online. You can bookmark this page or visit this website regularly to stay informed.
Is Civil Defence form out?
Currently, the Civil Defence recruitment application form is yet to be released as we speak. Those who want to be updated should ensure they visit this article frequently to know when the form would be released also, follow the instructions below.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 Requirements
Before you apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025, you must ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- You must be between 18 and 30 years of age as of the date of application.
- You must have a minimum of B.Sc, HND, OND, or WASSCE from a recognized institution in any related discipline.
- You must have a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications.
- You must be of good character and not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- You must not be a member of any secret society, cult, or drug addict, etc.
- You must not be pregnant or nursing a child at the time of application.
- You must be willing to work in any part of the country.
- You must have a valid means of identification, such as a National ID card, voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in applying for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025, you should follow the steps below:
- Visit the official application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng or www.cdfipb.careers.
- Click on the “Apply” button and create an account with a valid email address and phone number.
- Log in to your account and fill out the online application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your scanned copies of your certificates, National ID, and passport photograph.
- Review your application and submit it before the deadline.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and keep it safe for future reference.
Please note that the application is free of charge and you should not pay any money to anyone for the recruitment process. You should also avoid any form of multiple applications as this may lead to disqualification.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 Shortlisted Candidates
After the application deadline, the NSCDC will screen and shortlist the candidates who meet the requirements and qualifications for the recruitment exercise. The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the official portal www.nscdc.gov.ng or www.cdfipb.careers and also on reputable newspapers and media outlets.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process, which may include a computer-based test, a physical fitness test, a medical examination, an oral interview, and a document verification. The candidates will be notified of the date, time, and venue of the screening via email, SMS, or the portal.
The candidates are expected to come along with the following documents for the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their certificates and credentials.
- Acknowledgment slip and printout of the application form.
- Two recent passport photographs.
- A valid means of identification.
- Writing materials and calculator (if applicable).
The candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions and guidelines given by the NSCDC officials during the screening exercise. Any candidate who fails to show up for the screening or who engages in any form of misconduct or falsification of documents will be disqualified.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 Final List
The final list of successful candidates for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 will be released after the completion of the screening exercise. The list will contain the names and details of the candidates who have been offered provisional employment into the NSCDC.
The final list will be published on the official portal www.nscdc.gov.ng or www.cdfipb.careers and also on reputable newspapers and media outlets. The successful candidates will also be contacted via email, SMS, or the portal.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo a mandatory training and induction program at the NSCDC training school before they are deployed to their respective duty stations. The candidates will be given their appointment letters and other relevant documents after the training.
We hope that this article has provided you with useful information on how to apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025 on the official portal www.nscdc.gov.ng. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. We will try to answer them as soon as possible.
You can also share this article with your friends and family who may be interested in the Civil Defence Recruitment 2024/2025. We wish you all the best in your application and career. Thank you for reading.
NYSC1 year ago
NYSC Mobilization Timetable For 2024
NYSC1 year ago
How to Apply And Print NYSC Exemption Letter (2024)
NYSC12 months ago
Top 14 Best States For NYSC Corpers To Serve In Nigeria
NYSC1 year ago
Difference Between NYSC Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter
NYSC1 year ago
Sample Of Acceptance Letter For NYSC
NYSC10 months ago
Can I Go For NYSC After School of Nursing?
NYSC11 months ago
NYSC Graduation List (2024/2025 Batch) | How To Check Your Name Online
NYSC1 year ago
How To Check And Print NYSC Call Up Number